We are giving you the chance to WIN your very own limited edition hippo toy.
For a chance to win, please fill out your details below.
Thanks for entering!
Address details will only be used for sending out your prize should you be a compeition winner.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK (including Northern Ireland residents) aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Only one entry per email address is permitted.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.winahippo.co.uk/ The promotional code found inside in the product packaging must be entered when submitting your entry.
- The opening date for entries is 00:00 on 8th September 2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 31st August 2024. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- Winners will be chosen at random by a computer process on 9th September 2024 “Draw Date”.
- The Winners will receive a 10ins Limited-Edition Hippo Cuddly Toy, there are 500 prizes available.
- The prize is supplied by Comfy Quilts Limited (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The winners will be notified by email using details provided at entry before 16th September 2024 and the prize will be sent to the postal address provided.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Customer Service Team, Comfy Quilts Ltd Hanson Point, Hanson Close Middleton, M24 2HD enclosing a self-addressed envelope within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter email@example.com In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English and Welsh law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Comfy Quilts Limited. Comfy Quilts Limited is a company incorporated under the UK Companies Act with registered number is 02575781 and registered office is at 1st Floor Cloister House Riverside, New Bailey Street, Manchester, England, M3 5FS.
Silentnight – Win a Limited Edition Hippo Toy Competition – Privacy Notice
This privacy notice relates to personal data processed when taking part in the competition offered on this site https://www.winahippo.co.uk/
Who is running the competition?
This competition is being run by Comfy Group, our registered office address is
1st Floor Cloister House Riverside, New Bailey Street, Manchester, England, M3 5FS and we will act as data controller in respect of the personal data that you provide to us.
We are a manufacturer and importer of products such as duvets, pillows and other sleep related products. We trade under the following names, websites and apps Comfy Quilts Limited.
We have partnered with the Silentnight Group (Silentnight) who will supply the prize, a limited edition luxury Hippo toy, to Comfy Quilts for distribution to competition winners.
For any queries relating to the competition, website, submission of submission of entries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require more information or have a specific query regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact Comfy Quilts Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Information being collected
For the purposes of entry into the competition we will collect the following personal data from you:
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Postal address; only collected from the competition winners, and used to arrange the delivery of the prizes.
Why is your personal data being collected and how will it be used?
The personal data you provide to us will be used in connection with the competition for the following purposes:
- To administer the competition;
- Enter individuals into the competition;
- Identifying the winner;
- Notifying the winner;
- Deliver the prize;
- If you are the winner of the competition, we may make your surname and county available to third parties upon their request. This is in order to meet our obligations to publish such information under laws applicable to competitions such as these;
- Undertake investigations into any claims that Comfy Quilts believes may be fraudulent in nature and take further actions such legal proceedings where necessary;
- To send information about our products and service, competitions, discounts or promotions and/or special offers where consent is provided.
The legal basis for processing your personal data where you enter into the competition is the performance of a contract and to meet our legal obligations as they apply to competitions.
If you have consented to receive information from Comfy Group, we will send you information about our products and service, competitions, discounts or promotions and/or special offers.
You may withdraw your consent to receiving such marketing information at any time in the future by unsubscribing from email marketing. To unsubscribe please send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org outlining that you wish to withdraw consent to the receipt of marketing material.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected for entry to and for the purposes of administering the competition as outlined above will be held solely by Comfy Quilts.
If you are the winner of the competition it will be necessary to share your personal data with a third-party courier service to deliver the prize to you.
Storage/retention of personal data
Where you consent to the receipt of marketing information from Comfy Quilts, we will continue to process your personal data to provide you with marketing emails. However, if you choose to withdraw consent, we shall no longer process personal data for marketing purposes.
Where you have not consented to received marketing material from either Comfy Group then the personal data collected from those participating in the competition will be held securely by Comfy Quilts for the duration of the competition and will be deleted 7 working days following the selection of the winner and reserves.
The personal data of winners and any reserves will be deleted 14 working days following the winner of the competition has been selected and the prize has been delivered to the winner.
If you choose to withdraw from the competition or change your personal data please contact email@example.com. If you do withdraw from the competition, then the personal data collected for the purpose of participating in the competition will be destroyed within 7 working days.
Where an investigation for fraudulent activity or legal proceedings are required to be undertaken, personal data will be held until such investigations or legal proceedings and any related actions are completed.
You have the right to request information about your personal data processed in relation to this competition, free of charge.
You may also have the right of rectification, erasure and to restrict processing of your personal data.
Further information relating to these rights can be found at section 6 of the following privacy notice www.comfyquilts.co.uk/privacy/.
You also have the right to complain at any time to the data protection supervisory authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Further advice and guidance can be found on their website at www.ico.org.uk.